Friday, September 17, 2010

An Incident In The Workplace

I've just come back from lunch. As it happens, I was just in time to surprise an intruder in the hallway. Fortunately, I was able to wrestle him into submission, and now I have him locked up while I wait for the proper authorities to deal with him.

Since his identity will be subject to Open Records requests anyway, I have no compunctions about putting his picture up online. So, here you go:

House Gecko, I think


Update: After a brief period of imprisonment (and the mug shot taken above), the intruder was set loose on his own recognizance outside the building. The Judge wouldn't accept "trespassing" as a valid charge, since the intruder was able to just walk in under the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!