Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vampire Dreams

Apparently my unconscious mind is taking a break from zombies.

Last night's dreams featured a big, creepy house, and vampires. Not the sparkly kind; not even the aristocratic kind. No, these vampires were... mutable. Very, very mutable. They made werewolves look like positive amateurs when it came to shapechanging.

There were human(-seeming) vampires, giant spider vampires, creepy tentacle vampires, and I don't know what all else. I think some of them had wings, sometimes. There were four or five of them, at least, which is way more vampires than I ever want to be stuck in a house with - especially if they're going to turn into giant spiders and chase people around.

On the plus side, they could be killed with steel - it was just a matter of finding the heart. If we'd had to do the stake-and-behead method, I don't think any of us would have made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!