Friday, March 11, 2011

Zombie Music Post

I originally posted this list back in October of 2009. But since I'm doing a zombie theme this week, I thought a collection of songs about zombies would be fun. So, using dark and forbidden rituals, I have resurrected it! Bwahahahahaha! Behold, the zombie post! It lives again!

Zombie Songs:
1. All You Zombies - The Hooters
2. I Could Always Eat Your Brain - Harley Poe and the Dead Vampires
3. Nobody Likes You (When You're Dead) - Zombina & The Skeletones
4. Re: Your Brains - Jonathan Coulton
5. The Zombie Dance - Haloween Kickerz
6. Zombie - Nellie McKay
7. Zombie Blood - Adam Paranoia
8. Zombie Dance - Alice Cooper
9. Zombie Jamboree (Back To Back) - Harry Belafonte
10. Zombie Killer - Leslie Hall
11. Zombie Me - No More Kings
12. Zombie Zoo - Tom Petty
13. Zombies Ate My Brain - Tartouf

And, for my own personal amusement, I'd add:
14. Strangers In The Night - Cake (off the Stubbs the Zombie soundtrack)
15. If I Only Had A Brain - use any version you like; I actually prefer the Mirror Ball Associates for this one, but The Flaming Lips also have cover of this.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God and all that is good that you didn't list The Cranberries Zombie in that list. If you did, I would have to hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, you're safe. I really liked the Cranberries first album, in part because it had nothing to say about politics. After that... well, it's a different focus, and not to my taste.

    Also, zombie songs should be about actual zombies.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!