Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Morning Reflections

I haven't gotten a lot of sleep this weekend. Oh, I've been getting enough - or at least, some - but my body really wants more. I'd like to wake up tomorrow feeling like I've actually caught up on my sleep, instead of having gotten just enough to keep me going. (Also, I'd like my sinuses to quit trying to kill me, but that's Dallas/Fort Worth in the summer - there is no escape.)

Anyway, at this point I'm completely drawing a blank on things to write about. It's not writer's block, exactly, though it could easily become that if I tried to force the process. It's mainly that right at the moment, I can't think of anything to say.

So I turn to you, loyal readers, for inspiration (or a swift kick in the pants, anyway). Is there anything in particular you'd like me to write about? Odd questions that you've wondered about me, the blog, or any of the topics I've rambled about here?

2 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to say more "Reflections of a Deranged Cultist" or is that just nagging? Somehow, I don't think this is the type of input you are looking for.

    I do like your other writing as well, it's just that I miss the cultist! Had any weird nightmares recently that you'd like to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's good. I'll nudge him and see what he's been up to. That'll probably be later in the week, since he has a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!