Friday, September 9, 2011

Photoshop Rap

One of my co-workers showed me this. I was perfectly appalled, of course.

Not so much by the thing itself, but rather because it's actually a useful training video for Photoshop - done as a rap song. Or two. Which is apparently sufficient to break my brain.

Embedding is disabled, so you'll have to go to youtube to see this:
Photoshop Rap
Photoshop Rap Part 2

Got any suggestions for things that people really ought to see? Help make everybody's Friday a little cheerier by leaving 'em in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!