Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Recuperating

So, I was feeling a bit down over the weekend... which culminated in a bout of being unmistakably sick on Monday. I'm better, but this thing - whatever it was - really flattened me. As a result, I'm behind on several things that I'd intended to be writing. So, updates will resume as the neurons needed to create them become available.

In honor of my gradual resurrection, let's enjoy a bit of Biblical zombie raising:
Ezekiel 37:13 "And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves..."

1 comment:

  1. First round of school sickness maybe? Anyway, glad you are all feeling somewhat better.

    What better way to celebrate feeling better than Biblical zombies! Yippie!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!