Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Comic Recommendations

Since it's about that time, I thought I'd draw your attention to a couple of Halloween comics to help you get in the mood. First of all, there's a series called The Last Trick-Or-Treaters over at Rhymes With Witch. They're fun and disturbing, so go read 'em.

Second, from my sidebar, I'd like to draw your attention to The Watcher of Yaathaggu. It has an interesting story, great art, and a fascinating setting - perfect for anyone who's wondering why there aren't more Lovecraftian comics out there.

Finally, if zombies are more your thing, check out Dead Winter and The Zombie Hunters. Both excellent zombie comics, in very different ways. And if the guy who used to write Everyday Decay happens to read this - dude, could you at least put the archives back online somewhere? I completely understand why you stopped writing it, but it'd be nice to go back and look at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!