Friday, November 25, 2011

Another request from the search logs

I've noted before that people find this blog through a variety of improbable and surprising search terms. Often, I suspect, they're disappointed: for one reason or another, what's actually here isn't quite what they were looking for. And I'm very sure that was the case in our most recent example, who was searching for "spider bondage sexy art".

I say this because I have exactly one spider picture on this blog, and it isn't sexy. But, as Bigweld says, "See a need, fill a need." And here at Mock Ramblings, we are all about helping out our fellow spider fetishists, as well as anyone else who happens along. So, in the spirit of brotherhood and solidarity, I offer you Spider Bondage Sexy Art:
That's right, ladies and gentlemen: it's a spider in a ball gag. I'll admit, it's an unusual lifestyle choice for an arachnid, but hey - I don't judge.

So, whoever-you-were, there you go: spider bondage sexy art. No, really, it's fine; you can thank me later.

5 comments:

  1. Bwahahahah...Spider Bondage Sexy Art, eh? Well, tbh, I'm somewhat of an arachnophobe so that looks like a pretty good place for a spider to hang out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize you're just increasing the likelihood of getting found through such bizarre search requests, right?

    Funny, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I can live with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute eyes, that girl. (If it is a girl - my arachnologic
    knowledge is limited.)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!