Thursday, June 14, 2012

More Zombie Dreams

More zombie dreams last night - probably a result of the Benadryl finally kicking in. I don't remember too much of the details, except...

Getting a four-car caravan together is hard enough normally; during the Zombie Apocalypse, it's a complete pain in the... tuckus.

Also, I can't believe that the handle on my daikatana was made of such cheap materials. Seriously, I ought to be able to dent the brain-pans of more than three zombies without the wood in the handle trying to splinter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!