Friday, August 10, 2012

Nothing on my mind...

Went to bed early last night. This is something that I've been needing to do for most of this week, and (for various reasons) something that hasn't happened. So I got quite a bit of sleep - which has, of course, completely weirded out my metabolism/circadian rhythms/body. I feel much more rested and relaxed, but also achy and a lot less focused. After so much rest, my body - perversely - wants more rest.

Fortunately, it's shaping up to be a quiet morning.

Meanwhile, for your amusement: lego mad science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!