Friday, August 31, 2012

One more try...

Sat down with the Beautiful Wife last night and cranked out another short story, then fired it off for submission. This one was definitely a joint effort, and I think it's the better for it. So, y'know, wish us luck.

I cannot believe how stressful this summer has been. No real crises- crisises- no real disasters, just one bit of extra work and worry after another. I'm actually glad to have the boys back in school.

I may try to write more this weekend. We'll see. Meanwhile, have some frolicking otters:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!