Friday, March 29, 2013

Mock Personals: Mordecai

Name: Mordecai
Occupation: Hunter
Sex: Male
Age: Rather Not Say
Hobbies: Training bloodwings, cleaning guns, reloading, collecting Vault Key pieces.
Seeking: Anyone who can help me find The Vault. Preferably not a xenoarchaeologist, and preferably not insane, but I'll take what I can get. Must not mind gunfire. Guardian Angels preferred.

The first thing people usually notice about me: I'm a stranger in town... and to the whole planet.

What I’m doing with my life: Hunting for The Vault, hoping to find fortune and fame, and clearing out bandits, rakks, scythids, and lots and lots of skags.

The six things I could never do without: My pet bloodwing, a sniper rifle, a revolver, a pistol, a decent ride, and a whole lot of ammunition.

You should message me if: you know how to open The Vault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!