Monday, April 15, 2013

The Air Is Trying To Kill Me

So, I have lovely little cough, a huge amount of mucus, and one eye that's particularly red and gunky - it's either pinkeye, or it's something that's doing a fairly good impression of pinkeye. On top of that, I went swimming yesterday, so right now everything that comes through my right ear is a tinny little echo, coming a half-second behind the actual sound.

All in all, I have felt better.

So, while I'm waiting to see the doctor, I'm going to tuck some Abney Park below the fold:

Steampunk Revolution:


Airship Pirate:


To The Apocalypse In Daddy's Sidecar (seems particularly appropriate since Firstborn is also home sick, with everything but the earache):


End of Days:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!