Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Song Title Stories

So, I got involved in this game on Facebook yesterday...

I was walking down your street when I saw her. She was a lady in red, and she was simply irresistible. She said, "Let's go to bed!" Problem was, I had a girlfriend, and I didn't want to end up in a bizarre love triangle. So I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to turn you on."

She said, "Don't be such a goody two shoes. Anyway, what's love got to do with it? Just take me home tonight."

She was hot hot hot, but I was in too much of a hurry to break my stride. So I said, "I'm movin' on."

She said, "Where will you go?"

So I told her: "Africa. But I come from a land down under."

She shrugged. "It's a cruel, cruel summer. Maybe you'll have a change of heart."

My response? "Don't rush me."

Okay, your turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!