Friday, August 9, 2013

Conductor of the Poop Train

I have absolutely nothing written for this morning - server install is driving me completely insane. So, here's a gory little animated video that I've been enjoying. (This is absolutely NOT safe for work, unless maybe you're using headphones and you're in a small closet with the door locked.)



(My seven-year-old has been playing the Mechromancer in this game, so he keeps wandering around saying things like, "Third place in the science fair!?" in a faintly aggrieved tone of voice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!