Thursday, September 19, 2013

Quiet, Back Soon

Yes, I know - it's been quiet for the last couple of days. What do you expect, out here in the middle of nowhere? Just be careful if you go out into the woods. You never know what might be out there.

I'm not in the woods, of course. I'm working on a story that's set in the woods. Specifically, I'm still working on a short story to submit to that Nightbreed anthology. (You may insert any amount of grumbling and curses, here.) So that's why nothing's getting put on the blog; such time and attention as I can scrape together is pointed elsewhere.

There will be more posts as soon as the story is finished - or as soon as the deadline is past, whichever comes first.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!