Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Too Old For An All-Nighter

So, last night we made the Great Software Changeover. Or, well, actually it was more like this morning. But it's there and it appears to be working, and hey look! A squirrel. What was I saying?

Oh, right. Biscotti in the breakroom. And anyway, we just need to finish out some of the peripheral setup, and give the thing a day or two to make sure it's working. I'd better go turn in the mobile hotspot, too.

But hey, eventually I had a nice breakfast. Brunch. Something. It had eggs.

I may be too old to be pulling all-nighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!