Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's not just children's movies...

Okay, so, apparently it isn't just children's movies that make me cry uncontrollably. Frickin' Guardians of the Galaxy, which certainly takes a subversive approach to anything sentimental about the idea of heroism, also sets me off. I'm beginning to suspect that beneath this gruff, tough, masculine (and unbelievably attractive) exterior, I'm just a big ol' softy.

I will thank you all to either nod or grunt to indicate your understanding, after which we shall never speak of this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!