Thursday, March 5, 2015

Scene from a Snow Day

Beautiful Woman: "...And guess what else? There's no school today."

Firstborn: "I guessed that."

Beautiful Woman: "Really?"

Firstborn: "Because I woke up on my own. That doesn't usually happen when I'm going to school."

Me: "Heh. What was the strange thing the dog did in the night? It didn't bark."

Discussion of Sherlock Holmes and deductive reasoning ensues. Then Daddy has to go to work, because Daddy's work doesn't cancel for anything short of an attack by Gojira, or possibly the zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!