Friday, July 17, 2015

Ugh.

I didn't make it in to work yesterday. I've basically been trying to do too much on too little sleep (going back to the 4th of July weekend, I suspect) and I finally just hit the wall. I wasn't sick, at least not exactly, but I didn't trust myself to drive and I was really afraid that if I tried to do work, I'd end up accidentally wiping a server or something. And even if I'm not precisely sick, I'm hovering right on the edge of it -- I can tell by how tired I (still) am, how uncoordinated, how much deliberate focus it takes to be sure I'm typing the correct words. ("too little sleep" = correct, "too little street" = incorrect.)

Yeah.

So, for your entertainment today, I'm going to send you over to Cracked to read about The 7 Most Elaborate Dick Moves In Online Gaming History. (It's an older article, but it's still fun to read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!