Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A conversation with my children

Me: "So that's a dragon-type Pokemon, is it?"

Secondborn: "It is the most powerful Pokemon."

Firstborn: "It's the most powerful dragon-type Pokemon."

Me: "Is there a Pokemon that does housecleaning?"

Firstborn: "I don't think so."

Me: "Because I want a Pokemon that does housecleaning. I wouldn't even try to capture it. I'd just be like, 'No, it's okay, you can just live over here in our laundry room, and we'll feed you.'"

Firstborn: "There's a Pokemon who makes clothes."

Me: "Okay, that's pretty cool."

Firstborn: "Out of leaves. It makes clothes out of leaves."

Me: "Still pretty cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!